At the News List page, you can keep up with the latest news about APLA, read press releases and public statements or download an APLA information kit. Please direct all media inquiries to Bart Verry at 213.201.1525.
- November 13, 2014 - APLA Health & Wellness Launches Groundbreaking PrEP Program at New South Los Angeles Health Center November 17
- October 14, 2014 - APLA Commemorates National Latino AIDS Awareness Day, October 15
- October 12, 2014 - "A SEA OF ANGELS": 25,000 WALKERS RAISE NEARLY $2.3 MILLION AT 30TH ANNUAL AIDS WALK LOS ANGELES
- September 29, 2014 - APLA Health & Wellness’ New Gleicher / Chen Health Center Opens
in South Los Angeles
- August 15, 2014 - AIDS Project Los Angeles Responds to California Senate Action on Condoms in Adult Films Bill
- July 18, 2014 - APLA Mourns the Loss of International AIDS Conference Delegates on Malaysia Flight 17
- June 26, 2014 - APLA Health & Wellness announces naming of Gleicher / Chen Health Center
- May 21, 2014 - “S.T.A.G.E. GOES TO THE MOVIES” RAISES NEARLY $275,000 FOR AIDS PROJECT LOS ANGELES
- May 15, 2014 - APLA Condemns Donald Sterling’s Ignorance and Bigotry
- April 18, 2014 - California Improves Access to HIV Prevention Pill
- April 2, 2014 - JAMES DARREN JOINS 30th ANNUAL S.T.A.G.E. EVENT “S.T.A.G.E. GOES TO THE MOVIES”
- March 26, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: Call Your City Councilmember to Stop Cuts to HIV Programs
- March 25, 2014 - AIDS Project Los Angeles Welcomes Douglas M. Brooks as new Director of Office of National AIDS Policy
- March 19, 2014 - AIDS Project Los Angeles Receives $5 Million Grant To Provide Capacity Building Assistance Services to Health Departments across the U.S.
- January 21, 2014 - Celebrated Film Historian Robert Osborne to Host 30th Annual S.T.A.G.E. Event "S.T.A.G.E. Goes to the Movies"
- January 16, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: Healthcare coverage begins now!
- November 25, 2013 - Save the Date: S.T.A.G.E. GOES TO THE MOVIES - Saturday, May 10, 2014
- November 11, 2013 - APLA Health & Wellness receives Federal Designation
- October 30, 2013 - Homophobia, Violence, and the Global Struggle for Gay Rights Examined at West Hollywood Screening of Award-Winning Documentary ‘Call Me Kuchu’
- October 16, 2013 - ACTION ALERT: 7th Annual San Gabriel Valley HIV/AIDS Summit