At the News List page, you can keep up with the latest news about APLA, read press releases and public statements or download an APLA information kit. Please direct all media inquiries to Bart Verry at 213.201.1525.
- December 19, 2014 - Happy Holidays from APLA and APLA Health & Wellness!
- December 12, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: Ask Your Representative to Support HIV Program Funding
- December 11, 2014 - In Memoriam Dana Miller
- December 8, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: New Guide for Choosing a Health Plan Through Covered California Now Available
- December 1, 2014 - Commemorating World AIDS Day
- December 1, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: This World AIDS Day, Ask Your County Supervisor to Support PrEP in Los Angeles
- November 13, 2014 - APLA Health & Wellness Launches Groundbreaking PrEP Program at New South Los Angeles Health Center November 17
- November 4, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: General Election 2014 - Go Out and Vote!
- October 28, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: APLA 2014 General Election Guide
- October 20, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: TODAY is the deadline to register to vote
- October 14, 2014 - APLA Commemorates National Latino AIDS Awareness Day, October 15
- October 12, 2014 - "A SEA OF ANGELS": 25,000 WALKERS RAISE NEARLY $2.3 MILLION AT 30TH ANNUAL AIDS WALK LOS ANGELES
- September 29, 2014 - APLA Health & Wellness’ New Gleicher / Chen Health Center Opens
in South Los Angeles
- September 17, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: End the Ban on Gay Blood Donations
- September 5, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: Ask Your Representative to Expand Access to Mental Health Services in Medicare
- August 15, 2014 - AIDS Project Los Angeles Responds to California Senate Action on Condoms in Adult Films Bill
- July 18, 2014 - APLA Mourns the Loss of International AIDS Conference Delegates on Malaysia Flight 17
- June 26, 2014 - APLA Health & Wellness announces naming of Gleicher / Chen Health Center
- May 21, 2014 - “S.T.A.G.E. GOES TO THE MOVIES” RAISES NEARLY $275,000 FOR AIDS PROJECT LOS ANGELES
- May 15, 2014 - APLA Condemns Donald Sterling’s Ignorance and Bigotry