Special Events Volunteer
Assist with set-up, breakdown, directional, ticket sales and other duties related to our special events.
- Volunteers should be flexible and willing to perform a variety of duties.
- Groups are encouraged.
- Excellent people skills as required.
- A variety of shifts is available.
- We need both daytime and nighttime volunteers for most events.
A partial list of upcoming volunteer events:
Oscar Event: Sunday, February 27, 4:00 p.m.
- Volunteers needed to assist with annual fundraising event.
- Volunteers must be 21 years of age
- Time Varies generally between 3:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
LA Marathon: Sunday, March 20, 2011
Volunteers needed to support runners at Mile 15. Hand out water, snacks and support the runners. Excellent for groups and young adults.
Three shifts available:
S.T.A.G.E.: Saturday, April 4, 2011
- Annual Southland Theatre Artists Goodwill Event (S.T.A.G.E.) Show
- Volunteers needed for set up, silent auction, monitors, breakdown
- Shifts available throughout the day and evening. Excellent for groups.
- Set up from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Silent Auction from 4:15 p.m. to 1:15 a.m.
- Monitors, Directionals and other duties as needed.
FID National Volunteer Week Event: Saturday, April 16, 2011
- Location to be announced
- Annual Volunteer recognition Event
- Greeters, servers, etc.
Art Project Los Angeles: Friday, June 24 – Sunday, June 26, 2011
- Volunteers needed to assist with pre and post event
- Volunteers also needed Monday through Friday prior to event
- Volunteers needed Friday and Saturday for Event
- Volunteers needed Sunday for Wrapping and Breakdown
Host an On-Site Food, Toiletry , or Toy Drive at your school or business (on-going)
- We need individuals to host one time or on-going food and toiletry drives
- We need individuals or groups to host seasonal toy drives
- Collect food and toiletries to support APLA
Volunteer Audience Members (Times and dates vary)
- We are looking for groups of 12 or more who are willing to attend television screenings for various shows. Shows are subject to availability and some have age requirements.
Send an e-mail
Return to Volunteer Opportunities Listings